[RE-wrenches] Wasps

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Tue May 7 06:40:46 PDT 2013

I spray wasps with WD 40 when it is necessary to remove them.  I
think it penetrates their exoskeleton.  Whatever the reason, it drops
them.  I haven't sprayed WD on solar modules.

I minimize the use of toxic chemicals due to the environmentally
caused cancer epidemic that is pretty much world wide now.  A biocide
for insects is a biocide for humans.