[RE-wrenches] Solarworld SW 165/175 needed

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Apr 24 15:04:41 PDT 2013

HA, HA, HA.  you must be joking....
Sorry Bruce, just we've been in this situation many times over the past
few years; It's been a real pain.  I actually think the best thing might
be to pull some 175s out of service on a system upgrade for one customer
in order to use them for other customers' systems.  We found a few
modules that were close dimensionally and performance wise, but they
were not exact. (Conergy 180 worked, but was off by a couple of inches
on the length as I recall)

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,