[RE-wrenches] Cleaning Modules

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Thu Apr 18 11:02:52 PDT 2013

I cleaned my system in Palm Springs with rain-ex every 4 months. It did a great job and left a coating that keep the dust from sticking to the modules
I probably didn't need to clean it that often, but it was easily accessible. I put a garden sprayer on a hose to coat the panels after I cleaned them using
 a dust mop on an extension handle to remove any dirt. Each time they needed less cleaning. Rain-ex keeps the dirt from sticking.

Max Balchowsky
Design Engineer
SEE Systems
1048 Irvine Ave Suite 217
Newport Beach, Ca. 92660
760-403-6810
"Building a Better Future For The Next Generation"