[RE-wrenches] ground mount options?

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Apr 18 11:40:16 PDT 2013

I have to mention that Schletter has not been very responsive to
projects that are less than a MW these days.  Nothing worse that
promising a customer something, only to find out you can't even get a
price on it.

Meanwhile an outfit that WILL return your calls and has a good
engineering staff are http://www.sflex.com/cms/index.php?Itemid=61 They
offer many ground mounted, and ballasted options.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician