[RE-wrenches] ground mount options?

Chris Anderson canderson at borregosolar.com
Wed Apr 17 21:30:18 PDT 2013

Schletter has a nice small kit package if you are looking for something in
AL.
Terrasmart is also a favorite of ours for challenging soil conditions -
their ground screws go through anything. Great team over there too.
Sunlink LGMS flies up if you have good flat soil. Pricey at small sizes but
cost effective for larger projects.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:23 AM, Jesse Dahl <dahlsolar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been asked to put together a proposal for a local community and the
> only option is a ground mount (pole mount would work too).  I've looked at
> a few options today and was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the DPW
> "Power Peak" mounting system?
>
> Also, I would be interested in any other ground mount options that people
> like/recommend.  I've used the two-tier mount on a few projects and the DPW
> MPM and liked them good enough, but I'm always interested in trying new
> mounts.
>
> Thanks!
>

> Jesse

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org