[RE-wrenches] BZ Products Charge Controllers

John Berdner John.Berdner at solaredge.com
Thu Apr 11 08:58:22 PDT 2013

I agree with David on spare parts on remote mountain top sites.

HC rides are too expensive not to have what you need once you get there.
One suggestion would be to put the backup controller/Misc spare parts/special tools in individual seal a meal bags with a small desiccant /02 absorbing pack inside.
I have also used empty paint cans to good effect.
I put a card inside with my contact info on it so the guy who has to do it years from now knows who to call for support.

Best Regards,

John Berdner
General Manager, North America

SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
3347 Gateway Boulevard, Fremont CA 94538 USA  (*Please note of our new address.)