[RE-wrenches] Whisper Parts

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Fri Apr 5 14:05:18 PDT 2013

Oh yeah:  www.luminousrenewable.com

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Roy Butler
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 3:01 PM
To: re-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Whisper Parts

The Whisper line, at least the 200 and 500, went to Luminous, a large
battery manufacturer in India.
Whether or not they will be continuing support for legacy turbines remains
to be seen.

The adventure known as small wind continues ;-)

Roy Butler

NABCEP Certified Small Wind InstallerR

NABCEP Certified Solar PV InstallerR

NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer

Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC

8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807

607-324-9747  www.four-winds-energy.com

Join us at the 9th Annual Small Wind Conference

A Gathering of Installers, Manufacturers, Dealers, & Distributors

June 18 and 19, 2013 in Stevens Point, Wisconsin

www.smallwindconference.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,

a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.