[RE-wrenches] 1000 Vdc

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Fri Mar 29 16:45:29 PDT 2013

SMA gave a webinar on this topic recently and from it, they gave a number of
resources for 1000V rated components.

>From their list:

PV Cable - Allied Wire and Cable, General Cable, Southwire, Shoals

DC combiners - Amtec Solar, Solar BOS, Tealsolar, Sunlink, Shoals

DC disconnects - SMA, Bentek, Eaton, Shoals

Hope this helps.

Glenn