[RE-wrenches] GSCM-mini with Honda EM5000SX

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Mon Mar 25 10:19:09 PDT 2013

Hi Eric,

The only time I've seen battery terminals melt down was when they (the bolts
and cables) were loose, either from corrosion or not tightened in the first
place, and a fair amount of current was then drawn on the battery bank or
put into the battery bank as a charge cycle will do.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works
NABCEP Certified PV Installer