[RE-wrenches] Metal shingles

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Thu Mar 21 11:12:41 PDT 2013

We've installed 3 metal roof systems over the years and we used the pro solar tile track. Now Prosolar has the small flashing to seal the all thread penetrations. You might ask them about that application for a metal roof.
The problem we encountered was maneuvering on the metal, in some ways it was more troublesome than the spanish tile....

Max Balchowsky
Design Engineer
SEE Systems
1048 Irvine Ave Suite 217
Newport Beach, Ca. 92660
760-403-6810
"Building a Better Future For The Next Generation"