[RE-wrenches] Question re fine stranded cable with Sunny Island inverters

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Fri Mar 15 16:29:21 PDT 2013

We used to use ferrules on smaller conductors. Both insulated and
uninsulated are available. A quick search came up with this source:

http://www.ferrulesdirect.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY
<http://www.ferrulesdirect.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code
=FD&Category_Code=UNFERR> &Store_Code=FD&Category_Code=UNFERR

can't say I've used the larger sizes and you might be in the hole even more
after acquiring the correct crimping tool.

-Glenn