[RE-wrenches] Relay for excess PV/ AC coupling

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Wed Mar 6 14:52:02 PST 2013

How about this unit from Tyco that is rated 100 amps at 900 volts:
http://www.te.com/catalog/pn/en/9-1618389-8?RQPN=LEV100A5ANG
and only $110 at Mouser
<http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Connectivity/LEV100A5ANG/?qs=%2fha2pyFadug1f8yBSHppXCbQVN7JiNYp4qGSI0ewLzHnRcQBcz6gcA%3d%3d>.

Kent Osterberg