[RE-wrenches] GJ series breakers 250A 250vdc

John Mottl flit at rockisland.com
Tue Feb 26 23:21:35 PST 2013

Hi Jeremy,

The GJ series is a F-Frame Breaker.  Rainshadow has distributed that breaker
for the past 15 years. We also stock the E-Frame, Q-Frame, and D-Frame
breakers that are commonly used in the solar industry. You can reach us at
Rainshadowsolar.com    you can write me at    john at .....

We can include the backmount kit you need too.

Cordially,  John