[RE-wrenches] Electric car chargers

Mike Nelson mdelectricsolar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 15:26:09 PST 2013

William,
Yes, I'm sure, installed it myself. It is the newest charger, for their new sedan, I watched as the owner tested it up to 80 amps as displayed on the interior touch screen, beautiful car! The owner promised me a test ride.

Michael D Nelson
MD Electric & Solar Inc.
707.884.1862 office
707.684.0064 cell