[RE-wrenches] Remote Sunny boy Monitoring

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Fri Feb 22 13:40:03 PST 2013

If that is the case, there are some Ethernet bridges that will work.
Depending on distance, you would need to buy a set with either adjustable power or know the exact range.
I have a security camera set up I used a set on, had adjustable power setting. Works great. Adjusting the power adds "bend" to the signal.

You might want to give digi a call, they have many solutions for things like this.

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Supervisor, Service Line
6020 West Oaks Blvd, Suite 300
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 0870
Fax: +1 916 624-2445
Service Line +1 877 697 6283 (Toll Free)
Email: steve.jefferson at sma-america.com
www.SMA-America.com

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.