[RE-wrenches] wrenches] Lorentz Pumps

john cvsolar at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 05:20:39 PST 2013

I am in the same camp as Allan,   I have a Lorentz pump in my 800' deep well that has been working since 2001 (12 years) We have had several controller... started with direct solar and then batteries, then replacement due to failure but the pump itself has been flawless.

John Blittersdorf
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer tm
Central Vermont Solar & Wind LLC
104 River Street