[RE-wrenches] Seaward Solarlink

Bill Hoffer sunengser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:18:37 PST 2013

Kirk

I can't say exactly on battery life, but it seems to hold up pretty well
and I do like using standard off the shelf batteries, I can always carry
spares because if they are going to go dead you know it is when you are in
the middle of no where!  I prefer rechargeables, but someone always seems
to forget to plug it in when you come back from the field!..oops!  I do
wish they had a better indicator of battery life.  I have had problems
connecting the 200R irradiance RF to the PV150 meter during training , and
it is usually the battery being low in the 200R (9V), but not the PV150,
they seem to last a pretty long time .  Pop in a new one and everything is
OK.

Bill