[RE-wrenches] Simplified permit process

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 22:36:58 PST 2013

One more: the SunRun report on the impact of local permitting on the cost
of solar:

http://www.sunrunhome.com/solar-lease/cost-of-solar/local-permitting/?utm_source=Solar+Citizen%3A+Issue+2+-+2%2F1%2F13&utm_campaign=Solar+Citizen&utm_medium=email

I know these aren't short articles, but they are generally well-supported
and defensible documents that should bolster your argument.  I've been
working on this a little bit lately with Solar 3.0 so feel free to call me
to discuss.

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt
NABCEP Certified PV Installer™ (ID# 032407-66)****

Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting, LLC****

(202) 486-7507

LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713>

Company Website <http://truittreconsulting.weebly.com/>
 <%28202%29%20486-7507>****

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough