[RE-wrenches] Anyone Able To Contact SWWP?

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:02:30 PST 2013

And it appears Whisper is now orphaned except for "valid warranty claims."
--

Whisper:Our Whisper turbines will no longer be available for sale, but
Southwest Windpower will continue to support valid warranty claims.

These exciting developments will allow Southwest Windpower to focus our
efforts on our key product, Skystream 3.7, and continue developing this
product for current and future applications.

--
Dan Fink,
Executive Director;