[RE-wrenches] Multiple wires on Breakers

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Feb 4 17:13:59 PST 2013

So if the lug is the plate type with a screw through the middle, then
wires can be inserted on both sides of the screw (using the correct wire
size of course).  I'm assuming this would apply to other brands (GE ,
Siemens) with that type of plate connector as well.  Any other breakers
out there that might allow double lugging, or other types of splices
besides uninsulated ILSCOs?  For larger wires, I've used an insulated
piercing type tap, but I haven't seen those for small ga. wires like for
adding a lightning suppressor.

Ray