[RE-wrenches] Wire sizing calculator online

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Feb 4 09:09:13 PST 2013

Hey Carl;

That's my spread sheet!  Glad it was useful on the other side of the
world.  William and I have discussed the development of these wire
sizing spread sheets for years, including adding temp compensation.  I
recently did a full blown upgrade with current calculations that
corresponded to NEC 2011, alas that computer was taken, before I ever
backed it up.  Maybe I should take another stab at it.  I'll incorporate
your metric info too.  I guess this is what they call "open source"
development.

Ray Walters
Solarray, Inc.  (now in Denver)