[RE-wrenches] Bonding bushings?

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:09:25 PST 2013

Thanks for the info, I figured as much.  So according to 250.64(E) if we enter and exit a gutter on our way from the AC Combiner to the utility disco and then to the CT cabinet outside we will need to bond in the gutter and in the utility disco. I can then run in PVC from the utility disco to the CT cabinet and stop the bonding.

Of course PVC all the way would have prevented this, but it would've been an eye sore next to all the existing EMT.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone