[RE-wrenches] 24V Module Query

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Jan 24 14:56:12 PST 2013

True, the 2512iX-HV model is for 12 volt systems only. The 1524iX will operate with 12 or 24 volt and can handle up to 57Voc. However, in the manual it recommends no more than 45.6 Voc for 24 volt operation with 33 to 37 volt modules. I'm guessing the conversion efficiency suffers outside that range.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems