[RE-wrenches] PV permitting standards

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Jan 21 08:52:38 PST 2013

Marco,

Nearly all jurisdictions in the SF Bay Area require design drawings in
order to obtain a permit. However, the City of San Francisco has an
expedited permit process for systems of 4 kW or less. If you sign off on
all for their requirements on a checklist you do not need to submit
drawings to obtain the permit. Here's a link:

http://sfdbi.org/ftp/uploadedfiles/dbi/Services/InspectionServices/Solar%20Permit%20Worksheet.pdf

-August