[RE-wrenches] PV permitting standards

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sun Jan 20 10:22:52 PST 2013

Just to demonstrate the variance between jurisdictions, I recently did a
system in a rural county in Oklahoma. There was no inspection process
and folks were allowed to do their own wiring without a license.
Essentially there was no AHJ at all.  The utility did require a single
line diagram, but that was about it, for that little corner of the still
wild west.

Ray