[RE-wrenches] Best racking systems (was Awkward Mid-clamps & jigs for installing or removing modules?)

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Fri Jan 18 15:18:11 PST 2013

SnapN Rack gets my vote. Great for wire management, good pricing and ease
of install. We've tried a lot of flush mounting solutions over the years
but if I went back to most of them (or discontinued using SnapN Rac) my
workers would mutiny!

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design