[RE-wrenches] power monitor hardware

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Wed Jan 16 18:18:03 PST 2013

Kirk,

I've had success using the Efergy Elite True Power
<http://www.efergy.us/index.php/usa/products-usa/electricity-monitors.html>
for several customers lately. It is very useful as a feedback device for
customers, it isn't a billing grade meter. Very similar to TED but it
transmits data via 433 MHz radio instead of power line carrier. Noisy
inverters don't seem to bother it. Efergy meters are ETL listed, and are
considerably cheaper than TED.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com