[RE-wrenches] Return on investment information

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 06:52:17 PST 2013

Hi Chris,

I have a spreadsheet that I made a while back that will give a 20 year cash
flow and internal rate of return.  It's set up to work with the market in
Colorado with Xcel REC payments, and Federal tax credit, but you are
welcome to use it and modify it if you like.  Send me an email and I'll get
it to you.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Chris Daum <chris at oasismontana.com> wrote:

>   Dear wrenches:
>
> We are bidding a job for a thrifty fellow; it's a small commercial system
> (7.2KW array), and he's interested on the figures relating to his return on
> investment.  Does anyone have any link or software where we can crunch the
> numbers and get him an idea of his real ROI?  Besides the 30% federal
> incentive, there is also a one-time state tax incentive as well as a grant
> from the local utility....
>
> Thanks as always for your brain power!
>
> Chris Daum, Oasis Montana Inc.
>
> 406-777-4309, www.oasismontana.com

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Change email address & settings:

> List rules & etiquette:

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*