[RE-wrenches] Electric fence, metal buildings, lightning protection systems

Erika Weliczko Erika at RepowerSolutions.com
Fri Dec 6 11:31:15 PST 2013

SB3000TL-US inverters.

The concern is possible voltage that may lead the inverter to believe there is a ground fault because of fence connections.

I wonder what the tolerable window of voltage of + or – to ground is for this unit before it cries GF.

During a drizzle I had a little tingle while assembling EMT. I did not get a meter out, but it sorta felt like a 9V battery across your tongue.

In the end even a little tingle is not really supposed to be there…

Regards,

Erika