[RE-wrenches] DC arc welder?

conrad geyser conradg at cape.com
Sat Nov 23 08:10:25 PST 2013

Hi Tom,

Yes it works great.  PV is the perfect set up for welding - it doesn't
matter if you short it out.  The modules in the youtube are in parallel, not
series, and that is how I've done it.  We have a power trailer set up for
temporary power that works perfectly - it's 9: 195W Suntechs:
http://imageevent.com/cotuitsolar/1303publicalbum?p=40
<http://imageevent.com/cotuitsolar/1303publicalbum?p=40&n=1&m=-1&c=3&l=0&w=4
&s=0&z=3> &n=1&m=-1&c=3&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=3  It's about right for 3/32" stick
welding under optimum conditions if you're a decent enough welder.

Conrad

Cotuit Solar