[RE-wrenches] PV Wiring methods

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Nov 18 23:33:27 PST 2013

Bill:

There is no need to stuff MC4 cables into standard conduit.  You can either
slot the pipe using our easy method or install bulkhead type connectors.
The connectors are readily available.  I get them from PV Cables in Northern
California..

Wire routing problems and some solutions can be found on our web-site:

http://millersolar.com/MillerSolar/practices/PV_wiring/_PV_Wiring2.html

Since the industry won't provide wire management solutions, we are making
our own.  Questions:  Just write or call.

William Miller