[RE-wrenches] PV Wiring methods

Bill Hoffer sunengser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:21:33 PST 2013

Jason

I just started using Nine Fasteners, Inc  www.ninefasteners.com  . 410
stainless wire management clips.  Got turned on to them at SPI this year.
They are awesome, same basic clip concept except they add a nice rounding
along the edges that keeps it from cutting into the wire.  A step above the
rest and in quantities of 500 buy direct for $.28 - .29 each depending on
the style.  They are open to custom design ideas, made in the good old USA,
and customer service was outstanding too!

Bill Hoffer
Sunergy Engineering Services PLLC

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Jason Szumlanski <jason at fafcosolar.com>wrote:

> I know we've had this discussion before, but I wanted to again recommend
> the WireClips from PV Racking. We are using them on Enphase trunk lines,
> and find them to be great for this purpose. At $0.25 each, they are cost
> effective.
>
> That said, wire management is often a matter of strong opinion, and we are
> far from standardization and an accepted set of best practices.
>
> Jason Szumlanski
>
> Fafco Solar
>

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Kirpal Khalsa <solarworks at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> August....thank you....you are right they are actually a Heyco
>> product....my bad!!!  Ray, we recently got them thru
>> http://www.heilind.com/products/heyco/Heyco_solar.asp
>>
>> Ray...Contact me off list and i will share my sales persons contact
>> info......
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Sunny Regards,
>> Kirpal Khalsa
>> NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional
>> Renewable Energy Systems
>> www.oregonsolarworks.com
>> 541-218-0201 m
>> 541-592-3958 o