[RE-wrenches] Controller Adjustment?

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Oct 28 20:27:22 PDT 2013

Larry's advise is good for us pros, but I find many customers get mixed
up and have a harder time properly programming today's MPPT
controllers.  If the programming gets messed up, much worse things can
happen, and its hard to troubleshoot over the phone.
I just advise they turn some of the sub arrays off at the combiner box,
when gone for long periods of time.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,