[RE-wrenches] Elliot Power Systems MPSG-12

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 01:55:17 PDT 2013

Most gensets are combinations of other manufacturers products, such as a
Perkins engine with a Stamford alternator in a housing with a controller.
Very few generator manufacturers make their own controllers. You need to
find the manufacturer and model of the controller, the genset is
irrelevant. Once you get that you should be able to find the documentation.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:21 AM, Mac Lewis <maclewis1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello wrenches,
>
> Does anyone have any information on an Elliott Power Systems Generator
> MPSG-12, 12 kW stand by generator?  It was put in by another installer
> about 7 years ago and they are not in business any longer.  It seems to run
> well, but I can't make the two-wire start work.  It was wired in what
> looked like a two wire start configuration.  There are two 20+ pin terminal
> blocks with no documentation.
>
> Any info would help.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --