[RE-wrenches] Off Grid LP Gen advice

John Blittersdorf cvsolar at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 04:10:45 PDT 2013

Dave,
    I have sold 8 Eco-Gens so far and first impressions are great.  I wasn't aware of the govt funded research but it makes sense.  I have one installed on top of Herrick Mtn doing an average of 4 hours a day backing up a transmitter site.  This winter will be the test.  So far we have almost 500 hours on it (first oil change coming up) and no problems.  This is a remote site with only  snowmobile access in winter.  The gen is doing great on fuel economy. About .7 gph at 2300 watt load.

John Blittersdorf

Tn

Sent from my iPhone