[RE-wrenches] Sundanzer questions

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Fri Sep 13 07:13:47 PDT 2013

Wrenches:  We've sold perhaps 10 of the Sundanzer fridges & freezers, with
no complaints other than one customer with a broken handle (which he said
was poorly designed).  It was nearly a year to get a replacement.....

Best,

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309
406-777-0830 fax
www.oasismontana.com

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of frenergy
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:31 PM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Sundanzer questions

I asked a dealer friend of mine in Southern British Columbia of his
experience with Sundanzer and got this response:

I have sold only 7 of the 8cuFt. SunDanzers and know of two other owned by
an electrician. No complaints from anyone and I have no experience with
manufacturer support other than ordering them. Their conservation of
electricity performance is excellent, but don't put an Elk in the freezer
and expect it to freeze within a short time. The compressor is small and it
freezes slowly.

 Kip Drobish

Oso Renewable Energy

So wrenches beware of stuffing an elk in your Sundanzer. Or, Man, that's a
deal breaker, I can't stuff an elk in my freezer.

Or, the other day I was stuffing an elk in my Sundanzer and the door
wouldn't close with those dang legs sticking up.  Or.....

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric