[RE-wrenches] advice on testing turbine on tower

All Solar allsolar at scswifi.net
Sun Sep 8 19:51:07 PDT 2013

I have had the same problem recently.
Make sure you check phase to ground voltage not just phase to phase.
I had a whisper 100 that had the exact symptom and I replaced the controller with one of the new  Luminous RE units. The old controller actually checked out fine on a known good turbine!
Waiting on an upper casting assy now. One of the windings is apparently shorted

Jeremy
All Solar
Penrose CO

Sent by Jeremy's iPhone. Sorry for typos and shorthand!