[RE-wrenches] Looking for EC-110's, or?

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Wed Sep 4 09:47:34 PDT 2013

Wrenches,

        We installed 12 Evergreen EC-110's on a 16PV top-of-pole rack 9
years ago for a customer.  They just bought a Nissan Leaf and wants to
charge it with his off-grid system! (I warned them).  The 2 Outbacks and HUP
pack should be able to keep up somewhat but I'm looking for 4 more of the
Evergreens to fill the existing rack, before adding another rack with more
"12 volt" PVs.

        The run back to the MX60 was originally over-sized for more power
and PV's are wired for 48 volts.  Will also be looking for 8-12 more 20-22
Voc PVs for the additional rack as I know the needs of an electric vehicle,
we have a RAV4 EV and it's been pulling most of the 4KW upgrade we did here
for it.  They will be able to charge some in town.

        So, if anyone has 4 more EC-110's (25.7" X 62.5") or something close
that'll fit on the rack, please contact me offlist.

Thanks in advance,

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.