[RE-wrenches] Xantrex XW system stability

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Thu Aug 22 14:44:18 PDT 2013

Hi Jay,

That's a good idea. No reason why the CC's need to be tied to the inverters, so could segment the system.

The solar is visually impressive, but functionally near useless as there's just not much sun up at the north pole. An engineer who has never successfully deployed solar designed it like that.

Kevin