[RE-wrenches] Reading material for Off Grid client

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 11:22:58 PDT 2013

Jeremy,

It depends on whether she's reading for enjoyment .. learning .. or both.

To solve both, I recommend the CD (or is it DVD?) back issues of Home Power Magazine.

If she's reading for fun .. point her to Kathleen's past "Home and Heart" columns.  The world of off-grid living from a woman's perspective.  Real .. yet with the perfect touch of humor.

If your customer is reading for learning .. that's there too.  Win-Win.

Dan