[RE-wrenches] SW AGS

Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com
Wed Aug 7 15:24:04 PDT 2013

Hi Chris,
"Stop absorb" ramps up to the BULK voltage, which replaces approx 80% of
capacity. Running the gen thru the
absorption stage will allow for a full charge, but is a waste of fuel
(most of abs is at reduced rate), and users want to
charge the rest of the way with RE. The SW uses "Absorption Time" for stop
parameter, but if set to "0" would accomplish
 the same as stop absorb.
Eric

Eric Bentsen  |   Schneider Electric   |  Solar Business  |   UNITED
STATES  |   Technical Support Representative
Phone: +(650) 351-8237 ext. 001#  |
Email: eric.bentsen at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/solar  |   Address: 250 South Vasco Rd.,
Livermore, CA 94551

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail