[RE-wrenches] Enphase failures

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 4 20:52:25 PDT 2013

These are the statistics on what total numbers? This is the great value of
this forum. Government sources with independent testing refuse to endorse
any specific brands and the rest is left to whichever manufacturer of
whatever integrity, has the loudest bugle. Thanks Carl.

Bill Dorsett

Sunwrights

Manhattan, KS