[RE-wrenches] Tax credit question.

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Sat Jul 27 09:43:25 PDT 2013

I have had several offgrid clients apply for and get the Fed ITC for offfgrid systems. You should go to dsireusa.org and read the law.  As far as I can tell, so long as your clients fulfill the rest of the requirements, IE the system is installed on their primary residence, etc, then they should get the credit.
Bob-O