[RE-wrenches] Whisper Turbine Parts

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Sat Jul 13 01:57:09 PDT 2013

Look forward to your evaluation Jeremy. I have a number of 100's & 200's in the field. I'm currently replacing a failed 200 controller with a Midnite Clipper & Classic 200 and am hoping the increase in performance advertised by Midnite will actually materialize and help to offset the significant increase in cost.

Ron Young
earthRight Solar