[RE-wrenches] Wet NiCad batteries

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 10:19:28 PDT 2013

Jay,

I second Bob-O's comment - completely.

I inherited a number of pocket-plate ni-cad cells in the early 90s
and went through the same exercise as Richard Perez -- including
the same bad words he used (maybe more).

If the cells are truly diminished in capacity, recycle them.  The
reconditioning effort required in an attempt to bring them back
to life wasn't worth it.

You may as well consider a DIY re-cap of your old tires while you're
at it.

Words of experience from the old guard....

Dan