[RE-wrenches] Thermal imaging

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Jun 12 11:50:31 PDT 2013

I've been considering this for solar thermal (pool heating) applications.
Any comments on how far away these can be effective? For example, what if I
am 30 feet away, trying to diagnose a flow rate issue through a large array
of panels? I would need to get far enough away to get the whole system in
the field of view. Would I be able to see hot spots where panels have no
flow of water?

Jason Szumlanski