[RE-wrenches] Solar Bridge AC Modules

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Fri May 31 04:59:15 PDT 2013

Hi Carl,

As recently as SPI 12, in Las Vegas, SolarBridge had seven (7) module
manufacturer partners. IF there are only four partners today, some due
diligence investigation may be in order.

In other maters, Exeltech/Exeltech Solar is no longer partnered with the
American made Helios AC modules.

I have no installation experience with any of the above, but hope a
viable AC module comes to the fore, soon.

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar

On 28-May-13 2:10 PM, Carl Adams wrote:
> Hello Wrenches,
>
> SolarBridge is paired up with four companies ( ET Solar, Mage Solar,
> Talesun, and Solartec ) manufacturing AC modules.  Have any of you
> installed any of these yet and if so what was your impression.
>
> With Regards
> Carl Adams
> SunRock Solar

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org