[RE-wrenches] used panel mount questions

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 16:25:42 PDT 2013

I've seen rack "edge clamps" for frameless PV advertised, but didn't make a
mental note of made by whom, or where I saw the ad.  I *do* recall the clamps
were intended to be located along the long edges, not the ends.  Otherwise,
expansion/contraction would stress/break the glass.

There's a wealth of knowledge and know-how here.  Someone with the answer
will chime in.

Dan