[RE-wrenches] Xantrex SW Plus ICM Remote anyone?

Kelly Larson solarwrench at asis.com
Thu May 23 11:55:31 PDT 2013

Thanks, Bill.  That is what they have been doing, but then they loose their setpoints...  The camp is 1 1/2 hours from me and needs more stability than that.  I hope the remote fixes the problem.  Is that likely?

I am hearing several possibilities for the remote: the SWRC, the ICM, ...  What do I need?  Again, it's an SW Plus 2524 from 2005.

Blessings,
Kelly