[RE-wrenches] Combining Enphase M190 and M215 on same circuit

Nick Soleil nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com
Sat May 18 16:42:38 PDT 2013

Hi Jason,

You can do that, but will need to maintain the 15A limit of the M190s.  For
a single-phase, 240V application, with 3 M190s (3*0.8A = 2.4A,) you can
install up to 10 M215s.

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Jason Szumlanski <jason at fafcosolar.com>wrote:

>  Is there any reason I can't do this? I have an existing string of 3
> M190's and want to add 7 M215's. I plan to tie into the same j-box, which
> has #10 going to a fusible disconnect and a supply side tap. I'll just have
> to change the fuse rating.
>
> Any comm issues reported with this setup?
>
> Jason Szumlanski
> Fafco Solar

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Change email address & settings:

> List rules & etiquette:

Cordially,

*Nick Soleil*

*Field Applications Engineer
*

*Enphase Energy*

Mobile: (707) 321-2937

**

*Enphase Commercial Solar.*
*Limitless.*<http://www.enphase.com/commercial?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig&utm_campaign=Comm2012>

*
*<http://www.enphase.com/commercial?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig&utm_campaign=Comm2012>

1420 North McDowell

Petaluma, CA 94954

www.enphase.com <http://www.enphaseenergy.com/>

P: (707) 763-4784 x7267

F: (707) 763-0784

E: nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com

[image: nabcep logo] Certified Solar PV Installer #03262011-300

“Don’t get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It’s just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there’s an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it’s wireless! .”

- William McDonough

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, disclose or distribute this message. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.